- 12 sticks of reduced sodium string cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 5 Tbsp. Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 5 Tbsp. panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp. parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- Olive oil
- Cut the string cheese in half and freeze until frozen. Once frozen, preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk the egg in a small bowl. Measure the flour onto a plate and in a separate bowl, mix bread crumbs, panko, parmesan, and dried parsley together. Dip the cheese sticks in the flour, then egg, and finally, cover with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and spray with olive oil. Place the cheese sticks on the baking tray and spray with olive oi. Bake 4-5 minutes (or until the top is crispy), flip, then bake another 4-5 minutes.
–Jordan J., Lasell College